.

About me

The current health care system has not lived up to its promise. It is time to shift our thinking toward a broader perspective on health, one that includes a proper understanding and use of good nutrition.

In short, it is about the multiple health benefits of consuming plant-based foods, and no more animal-based foods, including all types of meat, dairy and eggs.

If nutrition were better understood, and prevention and natural treatments were more accepted in the medical community, we would not be pouring so many toxic, potentially lethal drugs into our bodies at the last stage of disease. 

This site only to present the scientific evidence in a form that can be understood.

The Choice Is Up To Us

We can live a shorter life with more years of disability, or we can live the longest possible life with the fewest bad years.

The fact is
  • Most people die with chronic diseases
  • Our healthcare system does not work 
I believe I can
  • master the art of life and accepted the inevitability of its end
The internet information could not come at a better time. Our health care system costs too much, it excludes for too many people and it does not promote health and prevent disease.

Who are we?

Self Heath Guide is a free heath community service for asian.

This site is currently under development by professional team consists of three persons ('I', 'me', 'myself').
  • 'I' - the founder of this site, and the invester.
  • 'me' - also known as "jonathan", site's web master.
  • 'myself' - site tester and also member of the community..
We are still looking for volunteers to help to build the site successfully.